Skip to main content

WHY DO I HAVE A LOOSE VAGINA?

MYTH OF A LOOSE VAGINA

There are many myths surrounding the cause of vaginal looseness that I quickly want to dismiss such as:

-Having too much sex will loosen your vagina! LIE!!!

-You were at your tightest when you were a virgin so when you start having sex you will start to lose tightness immediately. LIE!!!

-Childbirth loosens the vagina forever. LIE!!!!

All of these, yes all of these are myths and there is no iota of truth in them๐Ÿคท


It’s not the vagina that’s loose; it’s the pelvic floor muscle that loosen๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰

It is important to know when going about looking for a natural way to fix a loose vagina that you target the correct area. The pelvic floor muscle is what surrounds both the vagina and vaginal wall muscle.
When the pelvic floor muscle is tight everything else will be nicely held and supported in place. The reason the vaginal wall muscle becomes loose is
because it sort of looks and acts like a folded, elastic and stretchy material. So when the pelvic floor muscle stretches, the vaginal wall muscle can’t help itself, it will unfold more and more.

These 3 points are the main reason for loosening of the Vagina

1.Natural Aging process; because of wonderful gravity kicking in, but that’s where exercises comes in. YOU CAN MAINTAIN A TIGHT VAGINA UNTIL DEATH!!! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

2.Vagina loosens after multiple births for example four babies over four years, without having a break in between to strengthen the pelvic floor muscle after each birth

3.There are rare cases where vaginal looseness happens due to severe medical conditions.

I will discuss natural ways to tighten the vagina in my next post.....stay tuned

Queens let nobody disturb or frustrate you with these myths because they are not true

Don't forget to share because you might be boosting someone confidence....xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEET CREAMIE๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

My name is Ehindero Damilola Ifeoluwa. I studied HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM at the prestigious Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. I am a lifestyle blogger. I also have a penchant for fancy cuisine, so I consider myself a bona fide foodie. I love travel, perhaps because it constitutes around 60% of what eventually became my academic pursuit. I'm also big on fashion. I think myself some sort of fashionista, and that's probably because I am number one on the list of students in the school of thought that associates a good dress sense with limitless confidence! To top it off,  I'm crazy about female health and hygiene. I'm not saying I'm a compulsive degermer or some cranky germophobe, I'm just really passionate and concerned about the health of women, because I believe we go through a whole lot -- much more than we make known -- and more often than not, we don't even get to talk about it for fear of societal stigma, backlash, and discrimination....

WHO SAYS "RED DAYS" CANT BE ENJOYED?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

FOODS TO AVOID AND EAT DURING YOUR PERIOD Fatigue, instability, mood swings and awful cramps are constant during your period but you’ll be surprised to know that what you eat can actually affect how you feel during your period. Turns out, getting the right nutrition especially in these 5 days can counter muscle pain, uncomfortable bloating, headaches and inconsistent digestion. Even though it might seem totally legit to weird to eat, you’ve got to take the hard road and make wiser choices. To help guide you along the way, here is a list of  what to eat during periods and foods to avoid during period. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡ FOODS TO AVOID ALCOHOL Please go virgin when it comes to alcoholic drinks while on your period (yes, even if you had a really difficult day). While alcohol may reduce cramps temporarily, there are too many negative effects for you to ignore; despite the temporary relief it may give you. It can cause your period to become irregular and also increase oestrogen levels in...

HOW TO TAKE CHARGE OF THE OTHER ROOM

REASONS WOMEN DONT ORGASM Sex may be popular in Nigeria but there are some facts about sex that most of the populace is unaware of. For instance cold feet is probably the reason for lack of orgasm. What unites us as human beings is an urge for happiness which at heart is yearning for union. Having an orgasm is natural. So is skipping, for instance. That doesn’t mean you’re born knowing how to skip it means you’re born with the capacity to learn. There was a time when you didn’t know how to skip someone obviously taught you that, apparently you don't even remember,  that's it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Fortunately for us, science has broken down what it takes to … um … skip. The process of becoming aroused and having an orgasm is a two-part process: turning on "the ons" and turning off "the offs." We have to  give the brain a lot of sexy stimulation to be turned on by, and  eliminate all the potential threats and other reasons not to be turned on right now. With that in...