Skip to main content

HOW TO STAY IN YOUR PENIS GOOD GRACES


 Guys are so quick to point hands to the ladies when it comes to vagina care but they forget that the Penis also needs utmost care.

Despite the emphasis a lot of men lay on the penis and manhood, most have no idea how it works and how to take care of their 'joystick'. That is why you will often catch a man wearing a boxers for two weeks not minding that it houses perhaps his favourite organ, THE PENIS.

Below are tips to keep your penis clean, sweet and healthy.


  • Change your pants and boxers every day. Dirty boxer may give your penis a permanent bad smell and a bad taste.

  • Wash penis twice a day. Clean the scrotum and under the penis shaft gently scrub your scrotal sack too.

  • Avoid leaving too much hair around the penis. During sex, the hair can cause cuts on the vaginal organs and condom. Also, hair around the base of the penis can be breeding ground for boils and cause bad odour so shave or keep it short and clean.

  • Do not ignore an infection, boil, rashes, please get help immediately.

  • Be careful of what you eat; Foods such as garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee and spicy foods affect the taste of your semen or penile juice. If you love oral sex then note these

  • Avoid using powder around the penis; The penis doesn't need perfume to smell good so don't spray perfume around your penis.

  • Avoid using Viagra and other penile enlargement drugs as they have serious side effects. 

Lastly, please read this carefully


->YOU CAN BREAK YOUR PENIS

If the penis is violently twisted when erect, it can break. There are no bones in the penis, but the tubes that fill with blood during an erection can burst.

Blood pours out of them inside the penis and causes a very painful swelling.

Reported cases of penile fracture are rare, but it's thought that some men are too embarrassed to report it to their doctor. 

Damage during sex, where their partner is on top, is responsible for about one-third of all cases.

The breakage usually occurs when a man's penis slips out of his partner and is violently bent.


Now Kings hear this, we adore the Penis as much as you do tho we tend to be in denial most times😀 So please do us both a favour 🙏 Take very good care of your Penis, we don't want anything happening to it or do we? Hell No!!!


Don’t forget to follow me on my social media platforms Instagram "creamie_ebony" Twitter "creamie__ebony" also, do not forget to drop your thoughts on this


Cheers






Comments

  1. I'm Trisha Nelson, from the USA. I contracted HIV 4 years ago, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV/AIDS. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I did research on a herbal remedy and I saw Dr. James Herbal mixed medicine, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses His strong herbal mix medicine to cure HIV/AIDS and other illnesses. I contacted him and told him my problems, He told me not to be worried anymore that I will benefit and get cured of his herbal medicine for HIV/Aids. I never doubted Him because I believed I will be cured as nature has the power to cure all kinds of sickness when herbal medicine is being used in the right proportions. He prepared his herbal drink and sent it to me through Speed post courier service, and I took it for 3 weeks morning and evening in a quantity he told me, after that, I went for a check-up, and I was cured of HIV. His herbal mix medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr. James herbal mix medicine. He told me he got cures for diseases like  Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Bipolar disorder, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia. Dupuytren's disease, Neoplastic, Diabetes, Celiac disease, Cerebral Amyloid Antipathy, HPV, Weak Erection, Wart Remover. Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Asthma, Allergic, Wart Remover, Melanoma, Parkinson, pectoral dermatitis, thyroid, HPV, ALS, KIDNEY DISEASES, SHINGLES. Pile, You can reach him on his Email address  @ drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEET CREAMIE😍😍

My name is Ehindero Damilola Ifeoluwa. I studied HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM at the prestigious Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. I am a lifestyle blogger. I also have a penchant for fancy cuisine, so I consider myself a bona fide foodie. I love travel, perhaps because it constitutes around 60% of what eventually became my academic pursuit. I'm also big on fashion. I think myself some sort of fashionista, and that's probably because I am number one on the list of students in the school of thought that associates a good dress sense with limitless confidence! To top it off,  I'm crazy about female health and hygiene. I'm not saying I'm a compulsive degermer or some cranky germophobe, I'm just really passionate and concerned about the health of women, because I believe we go through a whole lot -- much more than we make known -- and more often than not, we don't even get to talk about it for fear of societal stigma, backlash, and discrimination....

WHO SAYS "RED DAYS" CANT BE ENJOYED?🤷🤷

FOODS TO AVOID AND EAT DURING YOUR PERIOD Fatigue, instability, mood swings and awful cramps are constant during your period but you’ll be surprised to know that what you eat can actually affect how you feel during your period. Turns out, getting the right nutrition especially in these 5 days can counter muscle pain, uncomfortable bloating, headaches and inconsistent digestion. Even though it might seem totally legit to weird to eat, you’ve got to take the hard road and make wiser choices. To help guide you along the way, here is a list of  what to eat during periods and foods to avoid during period. 👇👇👇 FOODS TO AVOID ALCOHOL Please go virgin when it comes to alcoholic drinks while on your period (yes, even if you had a really difficult day). While alcohol may reduce cramps temporarily, there are too many negative effects for you to ignore; despite the temporary relief it may give you. It can cause your period to become irregular and also increase oestrogen levels in...

HOW TO TAKE CHARGE OF THE OTHER ROOM

REASONS WOMEN DONT ORGASM Sex may be popular in Nigeria but there are some facts about sex that most of the populace is unaware of. For instance cold feet is probably the reason for lack of orgasm. What unites us as human beings is an urge for happiness which at heart is yearning for union. Having an orgasm is natural. So is skipping, for instance. That doesn’t mean you’re born knowing how to skip it means you’re born with the capacity to learn. There was a time when you didn’t know how to skip someone obviously taught you that, apparently you don't even remember,  that's it😉😉 Fortunately for us, science has broken down what it takes to … um … skip. The process of becoming aroused and having an orgasm is a two-part process: turning on "the ons" and turning off "the offs." We have to  give the brain a lot of sexy stimulation to be turned on by, and  eliminate all the potential threats and other reasons not to be turned on right now. With that in...